Sam here….
So last night, everything was set. I was seeing Dar for a while, we were literally going for rebound sex. And then I was going out to a bar for a friends birthday and he was doing whatever.
So I meet him, and he tells me he ran into his ex in town. Both his exes know each other like before they both went out with him. So basically it emerges that both his ex’s were fucking like rabbits, and for some reason he got upset. So he couldn’t do it. I don’t get this at all. He’s a fucking blatent waste of my time. After all the times he cancelled on me, I still, for some reason have a vague amount of faith in him. I mean, I was nice to him, I just wanted to get the fuck away from him as fast as I could and put it behind me.
It then energed that they weren't even at it, they were just going out for a mutual friends leaving party. So he was fucking paranoid the whole time!!
Got the bus into town with him, and nether of us spoke a word to each other, I got off just said ‘Goodbye’ and walked off. Went to the door of Messers, a bar on the quays, and the bouncers wouldn’t let me in because I was “too drunk”, despite the fact that I haven’t been drinking in like a week, never mind that night. So I rang people inside, and apologised, no hassle.
I then wandered to the G, your neighbourhood gay bar, and didn’t get in there because they “didn’t know” my face. Which is total bullshit.
Nice one. Weekends are fucking over-rated anyway.
Oh, and the new windows live shit, like messenger, writer and mail are total arse. Can I get something that doesn’t crash when I sign in please? You know, it is sort of your job. You make Vista. You make Programs for Vista. How fucking hard is that computer man?

5 comments:
oh dear you got dissed by the G? I prefer the Front Lounge, way less attitude and Spandex........
Flounge? I don't like there because they seem so pretentious and artsy or something. The G is full of shitty little twinks you just want to hit with a shovel.
I find Pantibar to be neutral ground. There or the Dragon. But the dragon is run by the same people as The G so you can't win....
I also prefer the Front Lounge, it seems the least judgmental to me (what is difficult to reach on the gay scene!).
Dar is struggling with himself. Don't be too hard on him, but also don't expect too much of him. The higher your expectations are, the more he will let you down. I think he needed your ears more than your cock last night... I'd take that as a compliment.
As for you being denied entrance because you were "too drunk", that really makes me angry.
Glad you saw Dar's true side - Jackdaw is right, he is struggling with himself. He is paranoid because he's insecure with himself and that won't change for a long while, if ever.
PS: RE: his ex's f*cking each other - wrong. That's his paranoia getting the better of him. Trust me. ;-)
Post a Comment