So when I was in school with a few guys. At the start of school, there was a group of 3 guys who didn’t know each other. AJ ,Jimbo & Ethan.
So over the years I, and a few others became friends with these guys, as we saw them on a daily basis. It carried on for 3 years for me. In the 3rd year of school Ethan stopped talking to me, and I wondered what I did to offend him. And he said he wasn’t mad at me, but continued to not talk to me. So I confronted him bluntly. His response to me was
“Sometimes you can be mean to people”
Needless to say. I laughed for hours. So Ethan aside, AJ Jimbo and I, along with others remained friends. Ethan had a chip on his shoulder, no skin off my nose.
But now, we’ve all split up to go to college and Ethan and everyone are still friends, on the surface. The ‘core’ 3 are still spending every waking hour together is a weird ‘another-inch-closer-and-we’re-a-gay-3some’ sort of way. But Ethan has cut everyone out. Like completely not talking to anyone outside the AJ or Jimbo.
One guy said to me that he was having a get together and that the 3 of them just didn’t call or text back about it, like at all, while everyone else showed up.
Another guy turned to me as we were walking to the bus stop from college:
“Have you heard from AJ at all”
I explained that he stopped talking to me 3 years ago because of basic human nature, and that quite frankly, I don’t give a shit.
I have dirt on all 3 of them. They would die if I exposed it. And the only reason I’m not is that friends of friends read this blog. And I’m not having their dirty laundry hung out online.
Yet.

No comments:
Post a Comment