Sam here....
The opening line is from Derek Mahon. Read here & breakdown here.
So. My genius prevails once again. I'm grinning like a naughty schoolboy here. I have it all. Sex. Exams. Keys.
Today, I strolled into college, say my exams, and got the bus to the 'burbs. I called into a friend from Ventures and grabbed the keys to the building from him. It's a mulit-million euro state of the art building, built last year especially for us. I told him I was getting a coat I left there on Wednesday.
Straight to the hardware, got a copy cut and put on my keys. Returned his. And rang David. Davis is the sexy football one. Like a babys arm holding an apple. I bottomed for him. I kind of like it these days. It's an aquired taste. Like Chardonnay&7up kind of.
He jumps in a taxi. I now have somewhere to go.I get the monthly programs posted out to me, so I know when the building is in use. It's perfect. Apart from the whole 'Illegal entry, sodomy, abuse of trust' issue.
4 stitches. A guy in college told everyone I was bottled in the face, and it makes me sound cool. So that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!
I'm quite happy with how they look actually. Their coming out on Wednesday morning!
Photoshop? Me? Never!

4 comments:
"...like a naughty schoolboy..."
LIKE? You ARE a naughty schoolboy.
What is Ventures?
With the right story any disfigurement can make you look cool. Congrats.
Wow! Nicely done...
Ventures is like scouts except we don't have badges, uniform or discipline. It mainly involves going drinking actually....
Justin. I demand you comment on my snazzy new page header!
Post a Comment