Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

15%

Sam here....

My parents both work for the Irish Government. And today it was said that their is an extremely high possibility that they will have wage cuts. Between the 2 of them, it amounts to 15% of the household income.

And we were discussing it with them in a 'sit down' talk. Myself and Simon, the sibling, will have to get jobs if we want to stay in college. The heating is being reduced. CFL energy saving bulbs everywhere.

Damn, now I'm looking for a part time job.

This is shit. I blame the government entirely. They lost 8 billion euro.

How the fuck do you lose 8 billion? If I find it, I'm keeping it.

Bastards. 

6 comments:

JBGBC said...

Maybe your government should try to sell that outrageously expensive christmas ball christmas tree. Just think how how many families that would prevent from getting their pay cut.

J. said...

If somebody lost 8 billion euro then they need to get fired along with the others that let it happen. Shitty times indeed.

Sam. I. Am. said...

@JBGBC - That wouldn't even begin to cover the money wasting our government gets away with!

:Joe - Their going to get away with it. This time 2 weeks, there'll be a new scandal, and this will be forgotten...

Volodya said...

Wow, that's harsh. Hope everything will be fine though.

J. said...

That's triflin'!

Anonymous said...

Do you wanna start up an escort service?

We could do duos? I'm a total bottom so if you enjoying topping, we could make spitroasting our specialty and make squillions?