It's the 22nd of Decmeber boys and girls. This time 3 days, my house will be full of family, there'll be turkey in the oven and I'll have a new laptop! I restored this one the other day. Like completely. Put almost everything (I wrote this bitchin' post and saved it to my documents. then wiped my hard drive. I'm a tit, I know) Anyway. So now my laptop is super fast and ready to be given away to whoever wants it/put into storage.
The 22nd also means that the days start getting longer again. Longer hours of daylight, because I was convinced that I had that disorder where no sunlight and shitty weather affects your mood. I'd been so low for the last week or two. Could just be Christmas stress?
I'm a lot closeer to the DIT homo society. After wednesday night, things are going great with everyone. And I have loads of fun new people to go gaybaring with. Yes, you read right. Gaybaring, the act of going from gay bar to gay bar checking out purty boys.
Actually, morality time! If I'm only 'seeing' Alan, whatever the fuck 'seeing' means, can I kiss other people? Or is that cheating? I personally wouldn't consider it heating because we're not in a relationship, he made that very clear to me.
Went out on Saturday night. Didn't leave the house to midnight, got to the party at twenty past midnight. Police arrived at half. So we walked to the 24 hour supermarket. And purchased junk food. ANd sat in the car park eating it. It was so mundane, but I laughed and smiled and felt young.
Fuck me! This time 9 months I'll be 20. I'm going to be in my 20s. Now there's a downer. I'll be dead soon!

3 comments:
While I do remember being horribly depressed when I turned 20, allow me to reassure you that 20 is still plenty young. In some countries (like mine), you're not even legal til you're 21!
So, plenty of time to keep doing silly things and writing about them so that us old farts can keep feeling even older ...
Ahahaha! Youth, marvellous youth!
Wouldn't mind a beard though...
日本视讯聊天室 , 日本视讯美女 , 视讯聊天交友 , 免费视讯美女 , 视讯美女聊天室 , 免费视讯区 , 真人秀聊天视频网站 , 真人秀聊天室 , 真人秀场跳舞聊天室 , 大尺度真人秀场聊天室
Post a Comment