Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Movie Night, Money, Motivated & Something Else That Begins With M!

Sam here....

 

 

So I'm slowly finding my niche in the world. Like on Monday night just gone, we had a movie night. It was actually brilliant in terms of the social thing. Like we all arrived, and whatever, so while the butch lesbians sort out all the technical stuff while us gays talk away, we all kind of, in out own way, basically say that we all see each other around, but we don't know whether to say hi or not, in case whatever. So we all laugh about it, and so everyone is loosened up, everyone is playing nice and whatever, and the lesbians united tell us the DVD player is fucked. We have a computer, a projector and nothing else. So Me and another guy fun down with money and everybody's coffee orders, get the order (I got his number too...) and when we arrived back up, there's some very camp guys bebo page up on the projector and one of the guys is saying 'Yeah, so he gave a friend of mine Crabs and then dumped him. What a cunt' and we all agree. So for the next 2 hours, we sit there drinking coffee, going through exes bebos, myspaces and facebooks, while everyone judges them! The Photoshoot Attitude Crew didn't make an appearance at all though. Fuck 'em.

 

Something happened. Today I was in college, and as usual, I was fucking tired. So I decided to go to the coffee place and get one. I'm ordering a grande Cappuccino to go, while looking in my bag for change, I look up. And die.

About 2 weeks ago, I was somewhere where men who do be liking sausage go. Purely for sausage. Met this guy. Kinda disgusted me, but he gave me his number and I said I'd text him. Didn't even save the number! So I look up, and it's him. I go crimson. Pay and basically try to walk out of the place without blowing any more of its staff.

 

I'm officially poor. I'm spending money like I'm employed. But I'm not. So what the fuck, I have €150 to last me until the 1st of November. I have 2 parties this weekend. Next weekend, I have a house party and I'm going camping. I have A party on the 29th and the 31st. So will someone please stretch €150 over that. I'm not drinking anymore as well, I'll explain in a minute. But I need to pay €18 a week until November for transport as well. So yeah, I'm fucked

I beat Dublin Bus at their own game. The transport game! I cycles to college, saved myself €4, and was half an hour early. I passed the bus I would be on, when it was stuck in traffic. It sped past me on an open road, then 5 minutes later it was in a 2KM tailback. And I nipped through all the angry drivers. Air in my lungs. Why?

Diet. No more alcohol, Cycling to College, loads of other steps. It remains to be seen whether or not it has an impact?

4 comments:

Jackdaw said...

Glad to hear about the nice movie night!

Did the Cappuccino guy recognize you?

You'll lose weight... just keep up this new pattern.

Sam. I. Am. said...

yeah. and he nodded towards the nearest bathroom.

classy.

Hopefully. But i'm not holding my breath...

JUSTIN said...

150 Euros would last me until the end of the month, at least in the good 'ol collapsing USA!

Sam. I. Am. said...

well our budget was today.

*petrol up 8cent
*cigarettes and wine up 50cent
*all wages must give 1% to government.


bollox to that!