Sam here....
On my birthday, Hannah bought me some stuff. Shotglasses, a deck of special cards, a piercing, and a scarf.
A scarf. Red and white sort of print, very comfortable.
It went missing about 3 weeks ago, and I didn't think much of it. Until now.
And I found it jammed between a piece of furniture and a wall in my Mothers bedroom.
And I asked her what was going on;
She said she didn't want me wearing it because it was 'gay'.
It'll be 4 months next Monday, since I came out.
I've had it up to here. I feel like crying.
.jpg)

7 comments:
What were you doing in your mother's bedroom?
I bet you think this is going to be interesting, but i was getting a nail scissors and some q tips...
Oh my, a gay scarf, eh? Tell her that your gay friends think that it's not enough gay to be officially called gay ;)
well I bought it on Georges street, dublins gay mecca.
and I was with gay people yesterday.
and I'm going out with the LGBTsoiety lads tonight.
If she knew she's have a stroke and send me to get 'fixed'
your comment made my day lol
Not being European, I'm not entirely clear on this, but ... don't football fans carry scarves in their team's colors? (Ours definitely don't - they prefer beer mugs, cheese hats and oversized foam fingers. Gods I'm so embarrassed sometimes ... )
Also, the scarf in that picture there? That be a kiffayeh. That's the one that got one of our talentless television chefs in trouble 'cos everyone said she was supporting terrorism.
See stole it because she thought it was "gay"? Serious?
Chris - I couldn't think of that word! thanks!
Justin - I know!! How ridiculous is that>?!
Post a Comment