Sam here....
Can I find a normal guy please?
Like I went to college LGBT society. and it was like a 'Pull&Bear, TopMan, H&M and Abercrombie photo shoot. Thin. Bitchy twinks.
I want a normal guy. I'm getting really fucked off by the gay community. Like it's starting to drive me mad. Their either closeted and so genuine and nice. This is usually because they haven't been 'scened' yet.
Then they come out. Wear cardigans. Slip on shoes. Go to gay bars and spend the night judging everyone on appearance.
I'm fucked off with this.
Like is anybody nice out there? Someone normal. Nobody with issues, appearance based opinions or anything else? PLEASE!
seriously.
of you're normal. call me.
stick that in yer phone and hit the green button bitches.
Fuck this.

2 comments:
UGH, I feel, er, felt your pain before. It takes time to find your niche, but eventually you will. Seriously, you will. Just hang in there!
There are many guys like you, Sam. You just have to be patient and not give up.
Btb, normal guys can easily contact you at VodkaAndCrackers@hotmail.com .
The ones who are gonna call you are not the normal ones. Wanna bet? I wouldn't post my phone number here.
One thing: you hate it when guys are 'scened', so watch out not to get 'scened' yourself. Stay Sam, and you will find a guy who loves you the way you are. You will, for sure!
Post a Comment