Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

12 of 12 June

Chad Darnell's 12 of 12 project is ace! Check it out!

  1. The Face of Vodka&Crackers

 

 

 

 

 

  1. Studying Physics, for an exam on Monday!

  1. I love when it's shit out when I'm studying because nobody else gets to have fun. My friends went to the cinema instead however

  1. There's always been 7 piles of books on my floor, but as the exams went on, all but 2 remain. This sight makes me happy

  1. My 13 month old battery is just out of warranty, and Dell show me this. I don't believe it, mainly because I don't have €174 for a new battery!

  1. My 12 of 12 reminder, fading slowly

  1. This is where I sit and work. By work I mean go on bebo, xtube, facebook, myspace, and blogger

  1. New kitchen! Although the walls haven't been painted, I love the deep colour. I'd love to draw something rather than paint them...

  1. Any lunch which you can beat off a kitchen counter can't be good for you, but chicken curry is yummy!

  1. Books, and TV. It's the decision to pick which one is pretty tough....

  1. I'm going to see Blondie in the 25th of July! I can't wait!! Scenery is my favourite song by the way!

  1. Didn't think such a fine product existed....

DSC00211

Current Listening; Like Eating Glass - Bloc Party

1 comment:

Dogeared said...

Oh wow, that's much easier to follow!

And yeah, if you have to stay home to study, at least it should be shit weather outside! My final year house was spitting distance from a grassy park area, and often towards finals, I would see people playing and subathing in the sunshine, while I had to revise or write an essay.

Good luck with any exams you have coming up!