Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Survey!

Two Names You Go By:
1. Sam
2. SamJam

Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
1. my polo T-shirt that I study in.
2. Boxers

Three Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Fun
2. Someone with a sense of humour
3. love

Three of Your Favourite Things to do:
1. Wile days away in Stephens Green during the summer
2. Lie in bed, and be really sleepy and warm
3. Sit in the bottom of the shower with my legs crossed, and refusing to leave until the album I'm listening to is over.

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To get my exams over with!
2. To get a haircut, new clothes, get dressed up and go out and met a fabulous man.

Two pets you had/have:
1. no pets....
2.

Two things you ate today:
1.a bowl of crunchy nut with water because there's no milk and I'm not getting dressed to go out and get milk. I happen to like black coffee.
2.A sandwich

Two people you Last Talked To:
1. Jeni
2. Hannah

Two Things You're doing tomorrow:
1. Going out
2. Studying

Two favourite beverages:
1. Dr. Pepper
2. Koppaberg mixed berry :)

Two of the things you don't want to do:
1. hahaha my exams!
2. work in a bank

Love Survey
answer how you want

[01] Is there anyone you love at the moment?
I'm in lust, but not in love

[02] Have you ever been given roses?
never :(

[03] What is your all-time favourite romance movie?
Shelter

[04] How many times have you honestly been in love?
Once. Before I knew my true self

[05] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?
I believe everyone has someone , but life is diminishing that gift. It's been proven that, the feeling of love is a chemical in your brain. How clinical.

[06] Do you think that you should put your friends first?
50:50

[08] Your thoughts on long distance relationships?
Long distance? nope, not in the long run. People still try and hurt themselves

[11] How many kids do you want to have?
two or none. Leaning more towards none

[12] What is/are your favourite colours(s)?
Yellow, red, ocean blue, some greens, and the colour or rosé wine

[13] What are your views on gay marriage?
Well, what's the difference between it and straight marriage? 2 people, love, commitment. Spot the difference.

[14] Do you believe you truly only fall in love once?
I believe that we believe we're in love many times, but once is just so amazing everything else crumbles. So yes

[15] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?
No, I'd off myself.

[16] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?
Properly? At about 12 or 13. I'm a slow developer...

[17] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?
First Love by the Maccabees

[18] Do you Know someone who likes you?
A girl, but they don't count.

[19] Do you Truly love someone right now?
No. Lust, yes.

Current Listening; 2 Hearts - Kylie

No comments: