Sam here....
So last night was a bit random.I was sitting at home, and I got invited to go see The Maccabees in Tripod. I arrived and after two extremely ugly, awful supporting acts which made me feel physically sick, The came on stage. And they were electric! I had a bit of a video moment which I will try upload at the end of this post!
That was over at about eleven so I went to the fire hazard that is Fibber McGee's! It's 3 euro a drink on Thursdays so Holly, Hannah and other assorted friends were there. Remember Dar? Well I rang him, because he's usually there. He'd just left but offered 3 times to come back and see me. I refused, but I just think it's funny that he was really willing to see me. I'm not ashamed to say that put a smile on my face. Even though he has a boyfriend *insert muffled laughter here*
So this morning I woke up and couldn't hear anything out my left ear. Still can't apart from this ringing. It feels like a left an earplug in, but I didn't. Apparently deafness runs in both parents sides of the family so that's probably it! I'm kind of freaked because I was on the phone and could barely hear them, with the volume up full. If it's like this tomorrow night, I'm going to the Eye & Ear Hospital. I'm actually not worried just simply so I won't prove my mother right. If I go deaf it's like she wins. She's always warned me about loud music and headphones and blah blah blah.
I was cycling down this long, wide path today, on the phone. there was some wanton old woman. walking along. When I went past she looked at me and called me a Bastard. I slowed down, shouted 'Fuck you, ya old bitch' and she gave me a filthy as if this was an unprovoked attack. If she couldn't give as good as she gets, then she shouldn't give. Bitch.
Somebody put 2 cans of Guinness in the freezer. I was making a cup of coffee and I heard a noise I can only describe as a cross between Terrorism & Bukkake (link kinda NSFW)
So I'm wondering where this sound has come from and I see a kind of orange/brown liquid stream from the freezer. I open it and it looks like someone was at the spray on tan after a few drinks. I don't get why Guinness came out orange though. I mean look at the first picture? Why orange?
On the 30th of October 2007 I started a countdown timer until the end of May. Guess what today is?

No comments:
Post a Comment