Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

A Real Post This Time!

Sam here....




Basically I didn't get the job in the bank. I haven't heard back from them yet, but I know I didn't get it! I have an offer for an internship from The ESB. If I do well I could be set up for life because that's where my interests lie; In electrical engineering!
If all else fails, my Dad is putting in broadband for a new Starbucks, so he could easily get me a job there. That's be pretty cool and way more interesting than a bank! I can only imagine how he'd get me the job!
"Give my son a job or your broadband DSL will never work again! No more speedy VISA or LASER transactions! Just think, dial-up! *gasps* Mwahahahah"
My father is not that ridiculous or insane.

I almost believed the last sentence I wrote, honestly, I did!

About the whole coming out to my year thing, em, basically people saw me kissing boys and were like 'oh right. Thought so!'. Others I told. Those who I felt deserved to know, after 6 years!, but everyone took it well, and there was no great drama or prejudice over it. It was all in my head, as is always the way! Lesson Learnt. Speaking of Lessons....

It's a strange experience not being obliged to go to school. I went in today and it was all first name basis with the teachers!! Good times, mind you. I'm actually going to miss everyone!

And ladies and Gentlemen if you look to the right of your screens, you may see the blogroll. it's grown in leaps and bounds since I first started this blog some 143 days ago. Everyone there is a challenge to read. Everyone has a valid point to say. Everyone has a lesson to teach the world, and I say fair play to them.

I'm feeling very euphoric tonight!

Current Listening; David Bowie - Watch That Man

3 comments:

savante said...

You could try out Starbucks while waiting for your internship! Nothing's hotter than a barista :)

Especially in the morning when he's holding my coffee cup hostage.

Anonymous said...

You should totally go for the Bux job while waiting. And I agree with Savante...I've even blogged about my barista fetish:

http://whatsomewouldcalllies.com/this-is-the-one-about-my-barista-fetish.html

Join them! Join them!

Sam. I. Am. said...

I can see myself being a coffee bitch;

'Would you like more cream sir?'

oops!

I spilt it all down your pants, let me clean it up for you...

Anyone else? No? Is that just in my head...?