Sam here....
(this post is going to be a typo-fest because I'm hungover)
So Yesterday was my graduation, and here's all the dirty details. Yesterday went that we were to go to mass, then back to the school for speeches and the like, then to a bar down the road, then to a nightclub in town where it just happened to be gay night!
Right so mass had a 'Journey' theme(not the band lol). It was really sad because we really got a sense that it was over. Of course all the girls were in floods of tears!
So after mass we went back to the school where the hall had been filled with rows of chairs and there was a long table across the top kind of elevated where the teachers sit! It was all like 'we're going to miss ye', 'your character made the year' etc etc. We were called up one by one and given a pin thing(I was surprised there was no scrolls, but I digress) and a hug and a handshake! I was on the brink of tears at this point. So after everyone it was presents to the teachers, tea & sandwiches, photographs, the usual buzz.
We got to the pub at ten to nine and pretty much everyone was drunk an hour later, burning holes in the dance floor! I actually danced. I never dance unless I'm really drunk, which I was. I had 5 pints of Bulmers in the pub itself, and a Fosters, that Australian stuff as well. It was disgusting!
They'd arranged a bus to take us to a club call 'Break For The Border' in the city centre. So anyway we were on the bus and someone grabbed the fire extinguisher and started spraying people. Bearing in mind the driver had been drinking a bottle of bud when we got on the bus, he wasn't too bothered! So yeah it was 'Glitzy Night' I think, I can't really remember what it was called! But anyway, it was gay night and there was a fair bit of arse to be had. I met this guy who was 47, no idea what his name was, but he had an apartment above the place we were, so after another bottle of cider(which he bought me) it was upstairs...and....he couldn't get it up! I made my excuses and left!
So anyway back downstairs I went back in, I was kind of beside the bar on my own and this guy, early 20s, stubble, stocky, tight tee shirt. He was basically asking me why we were here and blah blah blah. Somehow my tongue found my way down his throat. No idea of his name. After about 2 minutes, we both kind of walk away. Every time after that when we saw each other we'd kiss or whatever, but it was so strange,.
This American(that accent melts me inside) was talking to me. His name was um Casey', and I kept calling him that for the night! He was in the middle of talking to me, leaned in and just kissed me! Kind of a shit meet but you take what you get!!
It kinda when like that for a while, until we left to go to The Hub because it was only (euro symbol isn't working?) 3.50 for a drink, where I ran into a friend of a friend. So this was about 3:30AM, got home at 4:15!
What a night! And if my year haven't figured out that I'm gay by now, well there's no hope for them! I wasn't even subtle last night!
Current Listening; Amy Winehouse - Back To Black

No comments:
Post a Comment