Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Washing Machines & Wishes

Sam here....





I was out of the house this morning at seven so I didn't notice much in my slumbery state. When I arrived home to find this urban monstrosity in my front garden I was suitable shocked! It gives off the impression of total white trash and I don't want the neighbours to think less of us. I care what other people think of me. I care about appearences. I'm a snob. I wish I was from a better area. So there, a bit of brute honesty for you! The weird thing is, out washing machine is sitting in what's left of our kitchen (the builders are in) and I've never seen the one in the above picture before in my life. I don't know where it care from.

Needless to say, it's now shamefully cowering in the back garden with the high hedge around it.



A household appliance on the front lawn! Oh the very though of it....




No comments: