Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Ugh

Sam here....



Today went in the blink of an eye. Nothing happened. Well to say 'nothing' isn't true;

Today I;
  • Had a shower
  • Talked to the builders
  • worked on my engineering project
  • Had class
  • Laughed at my math teacher
  • fell down the stairs in school
  • Had lunch
  • Had more class
  • Did extra geography
  • Came home
  • Uninstalled all the crap from the computer that was slowing it down
  • Tidied my room
  • Went onto the Internet for ages
  • Studied
  • Had dinner
  • Studied
  • Internet
  • Went to Spar to get milk & candles
  • Rang people
  • Had a bath
  • Went to bed.
I'm restless and slightly unhappy and I can't put my finger on it.

Despite initially resisting him being a bastard, I'm seeing Dar tomorrow solely for sex. I'm classy like that. Tomorrow is also my dads 50th birthday as well.

Sigh...

Sorry to be all down today, but I can't help it right now :(

No comments: