Sam here....
I have to say, that I was made shut up and take notice. I said here that foreigners were irritating, and the like but I was so wrong. We're getting some work done on the house. The kitchen is being doubles in size with skylights and some other stuff. The work is being done by a crew of 3 Romanian builders. Their here at 6:45AM every day, and it's 7:06PM as I type this and their still at it, laying foundations. Fair play to them. I stereotyped and was wrong!
I'm laughing as I write this actually. Refer here to the full story but I'm going to tell it as a human. Basically this chap came over from England to Dublin for St. Patrick's day and claimed that he got in a fight with 5 thugs in an extremely well known fast food establishment and his baby finger was ripped off. He filed a report with the Police and whatever, but then CCTV footage of him falling off a razor-topped fence, and his finger being left on the fence emerged and his story was rubbished, blaming the 'mix up' on the trauma and confusion caused to him by the fight in the fast food place.
I think we all know that's bullshit yeah? He just needed something to blame for his missing finger and saw the fight as an opportunity.
I bought The Best Of Depeche Mode there earlier. It's ace, I recommend it, and buy it on a disc, don't download it, the quality is was better, when you compare them side by side.
Happy Wednesday everyone!
<b><u>Current Listening; Everything Counts - Depeche Mode</b></u>

No comments:
Post a Comment