Plans are as follows!
- Luncheon with Sam... in about an hour!
- Drinking with my old friend... Oh must post about him actually... Tonight!
- Visit friends in Drogheda
- Visit Dad in same
- Visit Mammy up north and meet her Fiance for the first time... O_o
- Paddy's day.... GET LOCKED! =D
- Jay's party... GET LOCKED AGAIN! =D
Stab some polish peopleNO WAIT that was horribe, see Sam's post below, polish people are so lovely =[... so... NOT stab polish people =]- Study occasionally I guess
- Wifey dates by the handful!
Now, I said I would post about my old friend ... Lets call him Paul.
This guy is an epic story in himself, I guess I'll start from the beginning....
*Screen goes fuzzy and warps as we flash back to.....*
'06... WOW memories! I was with Noel, the guy who is giving me hassle now, not the point! Through a friend I got to know this Paul character, over a period of time we got pretty close! He is extremely easy to get along with, and so fun! =] At one point, I threw a small session in my house with movies and alcohol... he was leaving and I kissed him... (he says it was just on the lips but I remember tongue... however I was pretty drunk haha) But I was still with Noel, so I freaked out, I had never cheated on anyone before until that night. Next day I called him and asked him to come over so that we could sort it out. (funny, if it happened these days it would be like... a kiss? lol NOTHING!) He came over, we talked, all was good... But he was lying on my bed and I was kneeling beside him and... we kissed...
Fast forward to about three months later. I have recently dumped Noel, and Paul comes over to find out if I am ok... He brings underworld, and instead of watching it we kiss lots =] *this is now a private joke with us, I have never seen the end of underworld, and we are not going out, or meeting, we are "friends who don't watch movies together" >.<*
Same thing happens after Padeclan and me break up, only this time we were in a mutual friends house watching some movie. It was dark and we were sitting on a different couch to the friend, and he would hold my hand or cuddle me or something, and when the friend went out of the room, we kissed again!
*I love how innocent this all is, by the way =] its nicer like that*
After that, we saw each other every now and again, there was no name on whatever relationship we had, we just... were. We existed. We were to have no proper feelings, just be there for each other. It was nice. Some of my most missed memories are with him in the park, sitting in the sun instead of going to school. *I recently found out that the spot we sat in is used for gay sex. I didn't know that ha ha*
And then...
The mutual friend was mouthing off about how there was this girl who was uber perfect for him, and all this *it wasn't me by the way ha ha* and... I realised I was pretty upset about it. And THAT made me realise that... I liked him! O_o This could not go on, it was not what we had. I texted him telling him this, and he agreed.
A few weeks later, him and the mutual friend were staying in my house, and me and him were all cuddling and sleepy and stuff... and I went to kiss him and he told me he didn't want to. He was all in love with this other girl. I was simultaneously thrilled for him, how great for him to be in love! And... a little bit heartbroken. We kept almost kissing that night, but we never did. And I fell asleep in his arms knowing everything would never be the same again.
*audience says AWWWWW*
until....
FLASH back forward to present day!
We started texting there a while ago, and we met up last Sunday! Believe me I was terrified, but we had fun! A picnic and catch up, all was good. Nothing happened, but I was OK with that.
Then, a few days later, my Dad had gone away, and I was SO BORED. He came over to watch TV and whatnot, and it kinda went a little something like this. We cuddled, or we would hold hands, or basic little friendly but flirty things. And we ended up once more only millimetres from each other... And I pulled back. In my mind I was saying "NO! you hurt me." But what actually came out was a meek little... no.... And a few seconds later we kissed. After we had pulled away, he leaned in again.
I said "why are you doing this?" And ladies and gentlemen, hold onto your hats!!!
He said "Because I like you." :O we were not aware of this!
I said "No you don't" (I love the comeback ha ha)
He said "Yes... I do. To be honest, I always did. I just didn't tell you before because... I was afraid." WHHHATTTT?????? :O :O :O bear in mind, even though we were meeting for a while, the possibility of him actually having feelings for me never entered my mind!
I said "Afraid of what?"
He said "I was afraid to hurt you. And that's what I ended up doing anyway. I am.... really sorry"
*kisses*
OH MY GOD!!! Men who apologise?!?!?! For hurting you?!!?!?!?! WITHOUT BEING PROVOKED?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!
I think I'm actually in an alternate universe because I wasn't aware that happened.
We are going out for drinks tonight!
=]

No comments:
Post a Comment