Sam here....
I'm ageist. Horribly ageist in fact. I dislike old people for a number of reasons. I'm sure their lovely, but they just annoy me. On the bus, they'll moan and gripe until you give up your seat on the packed bus, despite the fact that their only going one or two stops and your going to the end of the line. Why? Can you not stand for the 40 seconds? I'm sure you've been standing at that bus stop complaining about the 'chilblains', 'the government' and the weather for longer than you'd be standing on the bus. You had no choice at the bus stop, but to stand, but suddenly your on the bus and it's your right to sit down?
I worked in a shop 2 years ago where the clientèle was mainly elderly people. After standing in a cold shop for 6-8 hours at a time listening to the old people complain about the 'new money' being too small, the weather and the price of things for 6 hours, you'd wind up hating them. Not to their face, but like silent bitterness when you got home. LOL
The ironic thing is I live in like the Florida of Ireland. All the old people flock here and to die.
Friday is good, and now I'm off for 2 weeks. I'm going away for a few days to the land of no DSL so I can't post unfortunately, but I'll have some musings when I get back hopefully!
Current Listening; In The Ghetto - Elvis Presley

No comments:
Post a Comment