Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

UGH

Sam here....





I'm so fucking glad I'm gay. Women are so full of shit.

It's good friday and this no meat thing is bullshit. I fucking hate fish. And the microphone on my 2month old phone broke and they can't replace it in-store but they will send it away. It'll come back and they'll claim moisture damage because they can't be arsed to fix it and hit me with an €90 bill for having it looked at. Bullshit. Total bullshit.

Answered the phone to an unknown number just after i read that message with the words 'this better be fucking important'. They hung up, might have been important but at this stage I actually couldn't give a bollox. I just want it to be friday! Today was total bullshit. and it's freezing and dark out again. :(


Don't even start me on that Jamie thing. I'm going to cut his balls off with a pair of kitchen scissors if I ever meet him.

No comments: