Sam here....
I noticed something subconsciously but hoped that it would go away. Why now you realise something, you ask? Well I've had a lot of time on my hands to contemplate and think.
I'm not over Dar. It struck me as I woke up from a dream with him. I have about 4 dreams a week about him. How we were, how it ended. I wish I had done things differently. I wish we could talk and just, I dunno talk.I miss the way when he'd text you he'd always send 2 mesages, like he'd sent the first one and had an afterthought. And red lacoste cologne. These dreams aren't sexual or anything, they're just normal. It's so weird, but it might just be because I've been a bit all over the place and low emotionally lately?
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Thursday, February 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment