Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Really?

Cracker here!

First of all, that COI flash is deadly
XD
"were here, were queer, get coverage"
If only!

And I love the playlist! Very organised!
=D

In my opinion darling, you need to have a proper sit down talk with Jessi.
That will do two things,
One, if you are both sitting there chances are yous wont get so mad at eachother and you will more than likely be honest with her, and two, it will show your deep side that you are afraid no-one sees.

About icky ex of yours, look hun. I know he hurt you. If I ever see him, handbags and harpoons WILL be thrown. But you need to let go. He cant have the satisfaction of you wanting him back. I think the best way is to find someone new...
*ahem ahem gay bar now that I have I.D..... *
Teehee....


Hmm... the Jamie thing is still bothering me...
He said again last night that he likes me, but I am with george and it doesnt take a genius to figure out that that means I'm ever so slightly unavailable...
After a lot of back and forth flirting and feeling bad about it last night, I messaged him today with this.

"Right I have an amazing fabulous plan!
And that plan is...
Do absolutely nothing.
Like you said, if it happens it happens.=]
Probably wont but I dont want to lose you over something like this.
Because when it comes down to it,I just dont want to lose you.
Sound fair?
And hey, if we are both single at oxygen, deadly.
If not, we can still hang out without anything happeneing.
We are good like that, right?
Good stuff.
=]"

I feel proud.
I was texting him today and things are once again warm and friendly, almost flirty but definitely not there.
I just want to thank Hannah and Sam for being there for me and stopping me from doing something stupid.
Its all good.

And also...
I KICKED ASS AT MY MATHS TEST!

*air hump*

=D

No comments: