Sam here.....
I'm guest blogging from Hollys this morning! Wait till I tell ye about last night! Right so I arrived and Holly and Hannah spent about 5 hours getting ready! Holly dyed her hair black and I now have no hair! Em, so yeah, Aaron, this guy I was meeting was there and I wanted him. Not fun!
Anyway, we left Hollys met up with the group and headed to the pub. Nobody had I.D. though. These 2 women on the door were checking ID so we were ll like 'fuck!' But we had a plan! Your not allowed smoke indoors in Ireland so everywhere has an outdoor smoking area. Simple, slip around the back, have a smoke and head in! We did that in groups of 2's and 3's and we all got in and met more new people inside. They weree school friends of holly and Hannah, mainly boys and they were all Hot! Unfortunatly they were all straight, but how and ever!
So yeah It was a brilliant night but there was something. Holly&George. Before I arrived I rang Holly and she was having a 'sit down'talk with George. We were in the bathroom taking shameless pictured of ourselves and I asked her about it. They were close to breaking up, because of Jamie. George felt that he was in the way. I think things are ok now but I'm not sure. In the pub they were having a 'discussion' and Ijust caught words like 'mike' and'texting' and sorry'. Haven't asked what it's about though. So now I'm here, slightly hungover and preparing myself for her 18th party tonight! I'll tell ye how it goes!
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment