Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, February 29, 2008

A moment of clarity

Sam here....




I've had a moment of clarity while my internet was down. The people I call friends are shit and I now don't need them. This is in school ,mind you. A bit of background might clear this up;

I have 2 'groups' of school friends. One group, I've nicknamed the SuperThree because they just need each other and no matter how close I was to all of them, I was still never accepted, So now I've realised that I don't need them! They can have each other with all their inside jokes and homoerotic behaviour
The second 'group' is lovely. They all have their thing. And they're the sort of people you see and make an effort to keep in touch with after school. So I'm happy with where I am right now.

I got my iPod nano replaced months weeks ago, but never actually had headphones for it...until today! I bought headphones and Am sitting here wondering why I didn't buy them sooner!

Happy friday everyone!


Oh, and CitySolo is amazing, I recommend it. Mind you, he's a mean fucker :)

No comments: