Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Hola!

Hello all!

Sorry it has been a while!
But I'm here now! See, I would even forgoe a new episode of simpsons for this ;P

Right so what is new in my life?
Well I was in the doctors during the week, and rather than actually check me for proper illnesses, she fucked me onto a course of antibiotics that mess with my head and make me say things like "I want babies" to Sam. I know. Well fucked up right there.
So this week I have to go again and get actual blood tests and swabs and all the other horrible tests that doctors seem to love doing!
Beautiful.

Well the mock examinations started this week. I have to say they went pretty ok to be honest! But enough about that haha.

Work was shit yesterday, but I did serve the CUTEST gay couple.
I was kind of proud in a way... because even though they were not obviously gay, I could just.... tell.

And also...
My dad, whom I hate, may not actually be my Dad.
Thanks for my 18th birthday present Mam!
:D

xxx

No comments: