Cracker here!
Basically, It sucks.
But it seems to be on the verge of becoming my life for the next 5 months. Not only have I been studying, however, but I have been paying attention in classes too... and GET THIS!
I was a full twenty minutes early for school today!
TWENTY!!!
It was freaking DARK when I left the house!
O_o
I know yous don't know me that well, dear readers, but that is one hell of an achievement for me, considering that last year, and half of this year, you were lucky to see me in school let alone be on time LET ALONE be early!!!
Fucking hell, what difference terror makes! With the biggest test of my life just around the corner, well, lets just say I was lucky to cop on when I did.
In other news, I saw George at lunch today! That boy makes me laugh something terrible, it really brightened up my day!
=]
I also told Jamie last night that I'm glad nothing happened with us because now we are both happy with who we are with!
And I mean it!
No really...
Seriously...
Maybe.
xxx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment