Sam here....
So yeah, nothing new in my life these days, just tickin' over.....
have mock exams in 22days and my application form for college has its deadline in 23days. so for january it's heads down and study study study.
I have no idea if anyone will actually read this. I mean I could type anything in this box and it would go unnoticed. kinda like being invisible lol, Except less cool, because you couldn't walk around naked all day. I mean can you imagine;
''hey just because you blog and nobody reads it doesn't mean you can walk around naked''
Is it a bad sign when you can text on a cell phone faster than you can type on a laptop? I love the celtic tiger!
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, January 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I read it!
A fan!! Wonderful! nice to know your not talking to yourself all the time!
I would comment your blog more, but I don't want to appear stalker-ish lol
I found it! lol.
Post a Comment