I am aware its been a while, apologies are due!
I have just been busy, I still love the blog!
:D
OK so news... news... newssssss.... hmmmm....
OK for the big one.... SMUT!
Don't read if you are against!
But...
George and I went out for Chinese dinner... very lovely altogether!
We were feeling bored...
So it went a bit like this!
"I have a mission for you"
"Oh yeah??? What be that?"
"Right, so we have to both have sex before we leave town tonight"
"Hmm... is that so? I'm listening..."
"OK the rules are... it doesn't actually have to be sex but we both have to cum... And obviously we cant get caught"
And so on and so forth. The restaurant wasn't my original choice, but I went down to the bathroom at some point, and realised it would be perfect! It was a quiet night to begin with, so less chance of being interrupted. There were two small single cubicles, one for men and one for women, with a small room in between. This still didn't have me sold until I actually entered the bathroom itself... Waist high sink, Toilet with ample leg room on the side, and above all, ladies and gentlemen... It was CLEAN! Actually spotless!!! I was very impressed! So needless to say there was an encounter! And it was amazing! Simultaneous orgasms and all! =]
*ahem*
So Anyway....
Normal news?
Erm...
I'm planning my 18Th!!! Ohhhhhh I seriously cannot wait!
Also, I'm filling out my college application...
Primary school teaching!
:D:D:D
Well more later!
Cracker out!
xxx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment