Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Meh

Sam Here....





I actually have no news. As in no scandal, no gossip. nothing. Today has been cold, and rainy and I have a cold! So I've decided to tell you about the time my brother caught me with a guy. I never told him That I was gay

So There was Myself and Dar, one friday night, nothing to do, just walking around dublin. We were being quite kinky actually. I whiped out my phone dialled a number and prayed for an answering machine "Sorry we cannot take your...". There was nobody home. I flagged a taxi, and before we knew it were were 'making out' on our way to mine.
So we 'lost' clothes and were in my bed, doing stuff,, there was also music on. I didn't hear the front door close. I didn't hear the voice calling my name wondering where the music was coming from. My door opened and a beam of light shone in and we were like deer in headlights, as the duvet had been discarded along the way. I shat myself.
So were finished up, made out, had a bit of a grope and he left. The brother didn't say anything to me. I didn't say anything to him. Silence is good, right?

No comments: