Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, January 28, 2008

There's no 'u' in "Fucking Laptop"

Sam here.....




Just a mundane monday. The letter u and spacebar on my laptop are being a bit shitty tonight so if this post looks like I typed it with my arse, I didn't! This post is just a load of stuff I just want to say, no strong message or anything...

Ireland is outlandishly expensive! I was in New York last September and picked p a pair of sexy vans for like $30 incl. tax. $30??! that translates into €20.32. So I went into [well established international shoe chain] today. Same vans, €70. No way. No way. Everything is expensive. I mean just going out for a night out would set you back about €40 on drinks alone. €4.90 for a 250ml alcopop. I, like everyone else have no choice but to accept this. What can we do? I ordered vans from eBay. They'll be here next week. $42 in total :)


My dad is crrently working nights, which means he has a lot of free time on his hands. He's been ptting shelves up and painting and cleaning jst out of pure boredom more than anything else. He also polished the floors, all over the house and didn't think to mention it to anyone. So today I came in from school and kicked off my shoes. I took about 4 steps and fell 'banana skin' style on my arse in the middle of the hall. Never mind my injuries, oh no, he jst wanted to know why I was cursing. Wonderful parenting right there.



Debriefing The Boys in brilliant.It's on our blogroll now. I finished reading his archives there. I laughed, I was close to tears. Brilliant. I know understand why he is on most blogs blogrolls. I really should mail him just to tell him my appreciation but he has like 4,000,000 viewers so it might just go unnoticed and leave a bad taste in my mouth if he doesn't mail back. What do you think, out lovely reader(s)?
http://debriefingtheboys.blogspot.com/


My mocks exams start on Thursday. It is now Monday. Enough said, but I really need to stop stalling and get something done instead of reading blogs and going on myspace and bebo.


GAH! I hate when your typing but you never clicked the box so what you've typed doesn't get put down! I need a mac. If I had a mac life would be better. But I do love my inspiron 1501 even if it does drive me insane. Speaking of technonogy driving me insane, I got a new phone after christmas. It's one of the walkman 'hideously orange' range from Sony Ericsson. It's a good phone but it might be giving me cancer. When you hold it with your hand in any way covering the back, all signal goes. In class, I ask the guy next to me
"have you got signal?"
"Yeah, full bars"
I've never had a signal problem before but this is driving me nuts. I mean when texting you have to hold it to the side to make sure it sends. And talking on it? I'd rather buy a megaphone, and scream until my lungs bleed.

That's about it. And if you read this comment or mail me. Something to let me know this blog is getting read. Tips, improvements anything!!!

vodkaandcrackers@hotmail.com

No comments: