Cracker here!
Sorry, I'm aware it has been a while since I have posted...
Stress of life though!
Studying is bringing me down, both mentally and physically.
I'm constantly tired, and the more I study the more I realise how much I have left to do.
It is a strain on everything, but at least once it is done then that is it.
The mock exams start on Thursday, so it will give me an idea just how bad I am actually doing.
=/
News news news...
Hmm...
Well George and I have been getting up early all this week to meet up for coffee before school so that is pretty cool!
I have to go to the doctor tomorrow...
I'm actually so nervous
=[
You would think that someone with two tattoos, the birth children of needles, wouldn't be losing sleep at the prospect of a blood test but... there you go.
Well I must be off, the books are calling.
=P
xxx
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment