I feel good. I had 2 interviews yesterday & one today.
I hope to get away from engineering.
It’s 8 days to my birthday and I think I’m getting an LG Viwety.
The sun is shining, and it’s cold. Autumn is here for good.
The kids are back to school, so it’s time for us adults to go have some fun before we’re subject to the same fate.
Sister and I are getting on well. A closeness that wasn’t there before.
Brother continues to drink heavily and has moved home. He’s in my big nice room for his final year, and I’m in the smallest room in the house.
My room. So many laughs, tears, smiles, arguments, phonecalls, nights getting ready to go out. Mornings getting up to go to college. Leaving it will be hell.
My parents are angry at something. the 2 of them are equally mad over it. and we don’t know what. But it’s something sister and I are shouldering equally. Brother isn’t around to take any responsibility.
My grass is grown. and I can’t find my phone.
This song seems very fitting. The start of the cycle again!

2 comments:
Oh, cool! It looks like a camera. But when you turn it over, it looks like a phone. It's a phonecamera!
This might be really bad, but I find it to be ceremonial when I leave one of my rooms to pull up the carpet and carve things into the floor. It's important that people know the legacy!
I like the new look blog:) Very stylish!
Parentals are mysteries of the universe. I gave up trying to understand mine years ago
Post a Comment