Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Excitable & Soon to be Sociable!

Santa Jackdaw is coming. And I’m beside myself with excitement. It's like. soon. Next week. He’ll be here, in Dublin. I’m so so so excited, I’m basically beside myself!

My neighbours are moving, because they want a bigger garden. We have the end house, with a huge garden, which is unused 10 months of the year. When we are here, there’s a clothesline, a car and a spot where I stand and smoke. So taking down the wooden fence to give our neighbours a massive garden isn’t a demanding task!

If this was my house, I’d keep a bit for the car and a patio with table. And rent them the rest. for the kids. It’s not like we use it anyway.

The photo below was lazily edited by me earlier. I like it loads for some reason. There’s something about it. The contrast. And my lips in it.

Edited:

4792647561a7968401288oB&X

Original:

4792647561a7968401288o

Work is getting more political. I got in the staff car to go home tonight, and the night porter said, out of nowhere “Well? Didn’t I tell you he’d be gone”. He was talking about Paul leaving because of Rambo.

Wow, there’s more trouble. More staff are refusing to do things which they did, which wasn’t their job. Like the Waiting staff won’t clean the crockery store because it’s our job. We won’t empty the bins because it’s the yard managers job. Things like that, bitchy little token stands.

I have from Wednesday until Friday week off. And I’m dying for my holiday! I get to see Jack, go to Dublin, see himself, all my friends, just be metropolitan again! Dublin seems so sophisticated now. Bars. A dress policy. Public transport. It all seems so glamorous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for exciting events! Have fun with Jack:) WHEN YA GONNA SQUEEZE ME INTO YOUR SCHEDULE BITCH? lol

Jeff C.-S. said...

nice effect - i actually really like the reflection in the edited shot...