Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Life Goes On

 

Sam here….

 

Since my last outburst, things have improved. Basically I’m going to college, got all my assignments done.

Everything is looking up. The promise of summer is just around the corner, and it is looking well, to say the least!

I’ve got a few things in the pipeline. Oh, and I robbed a massive Starbucks mug today. I can fit my fist in it! See!

Image(396)

I’ve been meaning to steal one of these mugs for months!

 

Dar keeps texting me the most unimportant, insignificant things ever. And I keep not texting back. Because it is so unimportant.

And then I smile to myself, knowing that he’s like an addiction I just beat. I rehab’d myself.

Aah! I meant to tell ye, I’m going on a bit of a self-serving junket with Emmet, the artist friend/dealer, at the start of April. Basically the north of Ireland is controlled by the British government. So that means, say products can come from Tesco in the UK without having to be imported, because it’s the same country.

20 Marlboro Menthol are €8.20, as it stands. In the UK controlled north, their €4.72. The north is 2 hours(max.) on a bus.

Vodka is the same. The cheapest bottle of vodka here is about €15. If you want quality, your looking at double that. In the north, you can get a bottle of Smirnoff for, wait for it, €14.

2 hours on a bus, you say?

Who said this recession was all doom and gloom?

3 comments:

flygye12 said...

so do u guys need a visa to go north to south and vice versa or ur free to cross over. i used to think there's a fence or something...

Mike said...

Dar is an addiction and you rehabbed yourself... haha... Rihanna's song "Rehab" was playing in my mind as you said that.

Oh, and in reference to your last post I just finally saw the Ireland police officer story in the newspaper today a week after it happened.

I've been enjoying chatting with you on Yahoo.

Anonymous said...

Bring me with you when you're going North again! I wanna stock up on booze and fags:)