Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, February 20, 2009

Hey You. I Know You Don’t Like Me, But Stop Being A Cunt.

Sam here….

 

Hannah, the friend that knows too much is having a bit of a box social, a hooley, if you will, tomorrow, Saturday.

So obviously all the friends have to get to her side of the city, meet up, but mass quantities of booze, and get more public transport. Now I was talking to a friend of mine about it, and he mentioned that everyone was meeting in Aidan’s. I’d no knowledge of this, and so I casually text Aidan, asking if he was going to Hannah’s on Saturday. I got no response. So I text Aidan’s best mate asking if he was coming on Saturday, and all I got was a ‘yeah’ back.

Now excuse me if I seem oversensitive, but what the fuck? They could have said it to me, it’s not like they were struggling to get the message to me, I saw them yesterday. Not a word of it?

So, Aidan. You are a cunt. You try to make me feel bad for not going to Holly's, by ringing me every 5 seconds, asking where I am. And then I’m told it was no big deal. You’re such a mindfucky little shit.

I think the most ironic thing is,you used to be with Hannah and broke her heart, without giving a shit. You’re now organising people to go to Hannah’s, after you dumped her, broke her heart then practically raped her! Bet you didn’t know I knew that. You bollox.

See you Saturday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol i wouldln't want to ever get on the wrong side of you! you're kind of scary!

Sam. I. Am. said...

I'm not scary. I'm a bitch with razor sharp claws. The plot thickened again last night when everyone knew he was having people over and didn't invite anyone who was out last night. So now he's been given the Mr. Frosty treatment :)

Anonymous said...

Well last night I morphed into Tina Turner and performed Proud Mary and Private Dancer at a house party with super hot dance moves included!

You sound so SEXY on the phone.... WOOF! :)

Anonymous said...

Its Holly =]
He tried to make you feel bad for not going to mine? PRICK!!!!
Glad we are cool =]