Sam here....
I'm the happiest I've been in weeks. And I don't know why!
This Alan business needs to be addressed. Like seriously. I'm so over him, it's not even funny!
Basically, I offered a relationship, on a plate to him, and he said it was too soon. So I accepted that, because after I said it, I thought so too. So that was grand. I invited him to Pantibar last Monday, but he went out on the Sunday night, in full knowledge that I wanted him to come out the next day. And drank all his money away. So he chose that. Which was fair enough.
I'm being too fucking nice. I'm not this nice. He's evidently taking me for granted, every time he gets bored. He has a weird cock. and he's super arrogant. I changed my status back to single.
I'm just. Alan annoys me in ways I overlooked until they were glaringly obvious. So now I have to tell him to go away. But I am going to be nice about it. One last time.

1 comment:
hey im always getting spotted out and about from gaydar lol......... fun! nice blog:)
Post a Comment