Sam here....
Had a wild one last night. So I went to college on Wednesday morning, and Emmet text me, saying he was having a bit of a thing in his that night, so I agreed.
And then Dar text me. Saying he had a free house tonight if I wanted to go over for pizza and a DVD.
And then Alex from college text me, telling me he was going to a wild party in my area that night, and it was open invite. Madness.
So I went to Emmet's.12 of us showed up. It was fairly shit at the start of the night, but then. Ah. A friend of Emmet's produced this bag of a particular substance. Absolutely heroic.
So this morning, I woke up and my Dad was ringing me. It was 5 to 10. I told him I was getting the train to town now, I was just leaving. At a quarter to one, I woke up, looked at my phone, and realised the time. So I got up. And got the train back to the City. In the same clothes the day I went to college in the day before.
Went to the Library. Did a project. and got BeboGuilt.
Bebo guilt, you ask? It's like MySpaceGuilt, FacebookGuilt. You know. You're in college, using one of the computers. They're like gold dust in my college. People are hovering like flies around shite. So the second they see the log in screen.
UPDATE- PERSONAL INFO WAS SHOWING. IMAGE REMOVED.
(On a ridiculously unnecessary tangent, I learnt how to use print screen!)
this. They're in there. Getting closer. They know you have no real work to be done, so they can, it is their right to out pressure on you to get the fuck up and let them do the exact same thing.
Fuckers. And I always crumble like a big bitch. I make eye contact, and they ask am I done. And I say yes. And I have no choice but to get up. Always!
Am I the only one who seriously dislikes this whole 'winter/rain/dark/cold' thing? Like when I get up for college, its dark. When I'm coming home from college, its dark. But it's almost Christmas! So there's some proverbial light at the end of the tunnel!
Although it means nothing to me, Happy Thanksgiving to all my lovely American readers. Hope ye all have a good one!

No comments:
Post a Comment