Sam here.....
I didn't get the job. I'm going to be broke for Christmas. But the family know I'm not working, so maybe they won't be expecting much?
Have you guys seen the new cologne that everyone seems to be talking about? I think it's called Recession, by Calvin Klein. Must try it some day!
Boston Tea Party. He commented me. I read his blog. Interesting guy, check it out. Linky here, yes yes!
Ok. So onto real things. Internet died. I'm in college typing this. I brought my laptop in, skipped classes and just sat here on Bebo and reading blogs all day. Very fulfilling. Let me tell you!
So yes, after Dar decides that he never wants a shot of my box again, excuse the pun, I began to throw myself around. Like somewhat of a slut. But classy like that.
We have a little code developed in my phonebook. If they have the number zero in front of their name, they want sex. Or I want sex. I have like 0unknown, 0unknown1, 0unknown number2. I was never good at names. But then we have like '0Colin town'.
I know being a slut isn't a glamorous thing. But I have retained certain things. I will not blow a married man, nor will I be blown by a married man. HIV is just like an instant no, and their number is put on my blocked list. I have rules.
But Ste. Oh Ste. We have shitloads in common. We get on really well. We both hate the same things. We're both super sarcastic. The thing is he makes about €30,000 more than unemployed me a year, which can be unfair at the best of times. But he's like my sugar daddy. of 6 months my senior...
Anyway, yes. Ste is like old fashioned courtship. He's nice, considerate and he came and met me from college and walked me to the bus stop today. How nice is that. So my open door policy to casual blowing is coming to an end.
Ah yes, more news. You lovely readers should know my disdain for our begging friend, linky here, Yes, well I was on the bus into College this morning, I caught him at it again, and subsequently photographed him.
And I was harassed. Me. Harassed. By a woman who was wearing a skirt so tight, it made her fat ass so unbelievably, em, unbelievable! Needless to say, I put my €30 headphones back in, hit play on my €279 iPod, and took out my €279 phone, and snapped away, sending a few copies via my high speed data network in my lovely 1st world country. That fat bitch. And ugh, none of her business.
When the recession throws her out on the street, needless to say, I won't be throwing my change in her cup. I put everything on my Laser card. Do you know how many germs live on coins?
And of course the picture is here for the taking.
Don't be ridiculous.

No comments:
Post a Comment