Jack challenged me to write about 5 addictions, So here I go....
#1 - Slip on Shoes
I have a bit of an addiction. I can't get enough of slip-on shoes. I have 5 pairs, and one pair of lace ups. Like they're so comfortable and easy to wear. Its like walking around in slippers. But there's no insole. So your foot isn't supported. So your arches collapse. But god their comfy.
#2 - Buying New Phones On A Whim!
I'm so bad at this. I have to stop buying new phones. I'm Nokia, Sony & Sony Ericsson's collective wet dream.
From top to bottom, left to right.
Nokia 3310, Nokia 6020, Sony Ericsson W810, Nokia E51 (current phone), Sony CMD-J5, Nokia 3210, Nokia 3510i, Nokia 6230i.
There's about €1,000 worth of phone there. God I'm wasteful.
#3 - iTunes
I'm an iAddict. Seriously. Like the first thing open on the laptop is iTunes. I just can't get enough. I love music, I love the whole thumbnail view thing we've got going on there. I love how it organises itself, unlike a certain media player, made by windows, which is so hard to use and so unorganised that I just didn't have a media player until i bough my 1st iPod and got iTunes with it. Cough cough.
#4 - Touchin' Me Willy!
Yep, that's right. I love beating my meat. Like when you can make yourself feel that great, can you blame me for not wanting to put on clothes and get out of bed in the morning? And on a weekly average, I'd be considered an addict. At least I'm not on drugs....
#5 - Making Up New Drinks
- 7up and Ribena
- Orange and Lemon
- Lime
- Dr. Pepper
- Cranberry and strawberries
- Lucozade
- Red Bull and Gingerale
- Apple Mickey Finns.
Ok, so now I have to pass this challenge on to other people! So,
Justin, the ball is in your court.
JBGBC, same to you!
Chris, the challenge is yours....
Craig. This should be good!


2 comments:
Done: http://www.khowaga.us/blog/2008/10/18/rising-to-the-challenge.
So I've seen! Nice one! :)
Post a Comment