Sam here....
So I started college. I had induction week from Wednesday to Today. We just got a bit of a snoop around the place, and met our lecturers. It was good. So Next Monday is 'Freshers Week' where all us freshmen get abused by the older lads basically. There's nights out and a Freshers Ball organised too, so it should be good. The course seems very demanding though, like it's going to be tough to pass. That's the only thing I'm really worried about!
As with every Thursday night, I went out to Fibbers for some €3 drinks loving. The usual. 5 Snakebites(Cider and blackcurrant) and a few shots later, I was with the usual Thursday night boys. I got offered PCP last night, by a friend of mine's sister. I was like 'NO!'. It's always weird when you get warned that at some point someone will offer you drugs, but I never thought it would actually happen.
There was a guy too, but I'm skipping details.
Em, yeah. So I want to take a kind of count thing of readers. You know the whole story in the bible of Mary and Joseph traveling to Nazareth for the census and Jesus was born. Kind of like that. Except with comments leaving your location? You can be anonymous if you like, I couldn't care less. And you don't even have to be a registered blogger user to comment! So do it!
Current Listening; Andy, You're A Star - The Killers.

7 comments:
you know where i live;)
Sam, you know where the plane would have taken you, right? :P
NYC, the center of the known universe
Rick
Dublin (as if it's hard to find out from my blog :))
Vlad
Austin, Texas, USA. (The blue city in the red state!)
Twin Cities,MN USA
Post a Comment