Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Monday, August 11, 2008

New Post, At Long Last. Sorry Guys...

Sam here....

 

 

Wow it's been a long time since I posted! So news news news. Em, Russia and Georgia are war basically, when the fuck did that happen?? Em, so I've been down in Kildare for the last 11 days camping in a field, under torrential rain. Half of Dublin was flooded, and we were in a field in tents! I woke up with 3 inches of water in my tent. It was such good craic, it was actually unbelievable. I met loads of people from all over Dublin and even the world, it was just unbelievable! Apparently people from the south side of Dublin are quite snobby, and people from the north side are all horrible lowlife. that's the stereotype. that's the stereotype I just destroyed, I met a load of posh people, and I'm from the north side, so they now know there's some decent people up here. I'm going paint-balling next weekend with them!

 

My exam results are out on Wednesday. I.AM.SHITTING.IT.

 

Apparently Morgan Freeman is in intensive care? When and how did that happen??

 

Judging from my last post, you can assume that I went for a few scoops with Dar. It was basically the two of us were pissed and we just had a huge open heart to heart, and we realised that it would have worked very well, but Dar is afraid of losing his BF because of some stuff and where's he living at the moment and etc etc....

 

On Friday, I'll be unemployed. No more job for Sammy. What am I going to do for income?

 

My phone, a Sony Ericsson W810 is moisture damaged from the soaking it got when I was away. the 2 and 5 buttons are barely working and it just keeps freezing and crashing. Anybody got any good ideas on how to fix a phone?

3 comments:

flygye12 said...

Welcome Back !!!

how is it possible that in almost all the cities the South side is posher n snobbier than the north ??? Is that some rule ?

Sam. I. Am. said...

i don't know. is it the same where you are?

flygye12 said...

i'm in Delhi, its true here. its true in Bombay as well, Calcutta ditto, Singapore yes