Sam here....
So, as you can see from yesterdays post, I'm really happy with how my results went. So last night was one of the binge drinking nights of the year for everyone who got their results, like me for example. Isn't it funny that my 22 year old brother went out too, having got his results 4 years ago. I actually laughed, because when we heard, my friends and I laughed at him, but in the taxi home last night, the driver was commenting on all the perverts looking to get with really drunk leaving cert girls. Ah, my brother, setting a new low every day.
Yeah, so college offers come in on Monday, but I'm not that worried, because I have 2 interviews for courses and jobs and stuff, so I should be ok. There's been, like, flash flooding here for the last week. It's really cool, the way some roads are knee deep, I think it's kind of funny, but that could be because I'm on a hill.
I have no Internet at the moment, so I can't link ye (I'm using Windows Live Writer), but in the comments on my last post, I was challenged by Flygye12 to write a post in Irish. I've been out of school for the best part of 3 months, and the tragic thing is, that I actually can't. I need to think about what I'm going to say, but I don't think I can anyway!
I bought a Nokia E51 today, with WiFi, and in the process of trying to get my phone to read my secure wireless broadband, I destroyed the connection. Oops....h

4 comments:
ur irish n u can't write in irish ha ha ha....but u sure speak it fine don't u :)
sin, ta me abalta caint as gaeilge, ach nil me abalta scriobh as gaeilge mar inne, bhi tuirseach an domhain orm. Inniu, ta me abalta caint as gaeilge. Sam is ainm dom. Nil dada eile le ra agam. Slan (Y)
ok ok, i dint know irish was *dat* difficult. i was under the impression, u guys have a slight accent and speak few words here n there...gosh this is as good as greek.ha ha ha...now care to translate do u ?
no lol
Post a Comment