Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, August 22, 2008

day and night

sam here....


so basically I've been out for about fifteen hours. I left the house last night at 7, got the train to the far end of the city. I met a load of lads from when I was away camping. We went to the beach and got hammered, because it was one me the guys' birthday. There were 4 of us, and 2 of the guys went to the shops, and james and I were left on the beach. One thing led to another, and before I knew it, my tongue was down his throat. Then other stuff happened. He's not gay or bi, so i'm just going to leave it be. At eleven, i got the train back to the city, and went to a dive bar, where it was €3 drinks all night, so Basically i was rightfully drunk. Very drunk. I met loads of random sexy people, including one of dars exes, which i'm quite happy with because he was gorgeous. So at about 3 or 4 we got the worlds fuckiest taxi driver ever. It was like 40 euro for a relatively short distance. And I dropped my wallet as I was getting out, so before he drove off, i said it to him, he looked at me, and just sped away. There was only like €30 in it, but it was the sentimental value that gets me. So this morning my dad rang me, wondering where I was. I text him and basically got the bus to town, very hungover, grabbed 2 coffees, one for me, one for hannah. So now I'm at home, sitting here after a shower, and now I'm going out for coffee with the mates now, and on to a bbq tonight! God I love being young! That's all for now

No comments: