OK. So last thing ye heard, was that Dar and his BF had ended things. So I was there to comfort him and the like, and we're seeing each other this Friday. So that's ok. But late Saturday night I was asking him how things ended with the BF, and Dar said that they, in fact had had a huge blazing argument, but were now back together. Through gritted teeth, I text him telling him that I was happy things worked out for him. I still really like him, and I don't know why, but sometimes it feels like I'm making things more difficult for myself.
Ok, so the rest of the weekend? Hannah, a good friend of ours got her tongue pierced, and there was suitably laughter all round as I recorded a Speakerphone call with her trying to say difficult words. She now has a lisp!
Em, work is surreal all the time. My boss is the nicest person in the world. I mean seriously, she buys me coffee, gives me half day every 3 days pretty much. But according to everyone she's the devil in disguise. I don't understand it, but things are going well.I go in, read the papers and the Argos catalogue, the newspapers, mess around on the intranet and do little else. I'm getting pretty good money for it too.
I think that's it.....

2 comments:
Is your boss so hot that you needed to put the tag 'Sex' on this post? If Dar's a friend, then be this friend and support him. However, if he's seriously single, then go for it, Sam! You have waited long enough.
i liked the 'the last thing ye heard...' bit. it makes me imagine what you would sound like if you read this piece aloud, i mean the irish accent :)
how about writing a piece sometimes in irish english with all the usual slangs bits thrown in....you will sound so much you...and we would ask you what a particular word means ...dunno if i am able to convey what i was trying to say :)
Post a Comment