Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

More News

Sam here….

I'm oh so smart! la la fucking la! I type posts out in word on my work computer when I have time to think, save them to my USB key thing, and copy and paste them in! Ok, now that that's sorted....

I think the dynamic is changing in the house. My mammy told me about a week ago that any ‘special friends’ I want to bring back to the house will be made very welcome. She couldn’t bring herself to use the word boyfriend yet, but it’s a step in the right direction anyway. I’m looking forward to the day when it will be seen as acceptable for me to have a gorgeous, funny, sensible man on my arm, and be able to bring him to Sunday dinner with the family. So there’s hope, and that’s ok.

I got paid last Friday. On Monday morning, I went to take out €50 for shoes and coffee, and was told I had insufficient funds. I had €3.79 left in my account. So this leads me to wonder how I spent that much in 3 days. Now I have no idea, but it reminded me of the episode of sister sister where the girls lose their car and Lisa and Ray know it, so as a punishment for the girls not telling them, they make them do all ridiculous stuff that you need a car to do! Like my mammy told me to get stuff in town, and I couldn’t afford it!

Dar and the BF. They keep breaking up and getting back together. I wish they’d either break up for good or just stay together, because apart from the two of them being so volatile, it’s annoying me, wondering when I get to bail into Dar! I know it sounds selfish, but there you go!

Everyone is away in Galway, Washington, Florida, Turkey, Wexford, Derry and Sardinia! So it’s pretty much just me left in Dublin over the next two weeks, and I’m going away on Saturday for 8 days so there’s going to be nobody! But this time 2 weeks, everybody will be home so it’ll be brilliant!

I've kind of lost interest in blogging. I know that's a horrible thing to say but it's unfortunately true. Maybe when life gets regular again things will be different, but I don't know...It remains to be seen!

1 comment:

flygye12 said...

sometimes its better not to be the spare tyre in a scooter ! my (unsolicited) advice from personal experience, buy your own and let that pair be.