Sam here....
So I'm just rounding up my weekend here! On friday I had school and homework and study and all that jazz so I was up to my balls with it! I watched Fight Club and went to bed! Got up Saturday and just spend most of the day working and sleeping. At about 8ish I went out to see Hannah in a suburb of Dublin! It was dark by the time I got out there and I was in hers drinking tea and talking to her and her Mammy about her 18th birthday this weekend! So Aaron (an ex) and a friend of his came over and we went out. We were walking along and we bumped into Lee, a friend of ours! Lee is hot! and single, and funny, and pretty, and has a 6pac. I want him inside me basically. Get a few vodka's into me and we'll talk! So we wandered around the suburbs and talked(I oggled), then we went back to Hannah's and had more tea and the like! It was really weird but it was a great night altogether!
Sunday I woke up, fewlt like shit(which was weird because I hadn't been drinking?) and just studied some more! BORING! That's the way it went but I left the House to get credits for my phone from the shop and ran into my friends doing knick knacks(ring the doorbell and running away) on houses on my road! So I joined them and surprisingly I had more fun than I've had in ages, despite how childish it was!
Then today, the day of judgement! I have to do Irish in school, it's compulsory, so today I had an oral test from somebody on the examinations board. Never been more nervous but I think I did OK. That's why I was studying like mad all weekend! So now I never have to speak Irish again! But I might keep it up, just because I should keep the notational language up blah blah blah
My dad turns 50 on Friday so it's panic stations here, with the builders still here building the extension and all....
Happy Monday!
Older. Calmer. Wiser.
Sunday, April 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment