Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Friday, April 18, 2008

Every Breath You Take

Sam here....

 

 

My mother has been following me. No joke. I arrived home from school for lunch today and to grab a book I forgot(I live really near my school.) So I arrive home and about twenty seconds later I get a phone call asking me where I was going, walking through *insert street here*. How did she know? She admitted to following me. How strange is that?!

I mean she admitted to following me around the city centre when I was younger, but seriously. I'm an adult at this stage, so she really has no right.

I rang her on my way back to school and tore the head off her as she defended what she had been doing. I gave it about 20 minutes after I hung up and her and expected a text apologising, but none came, so every time I see her in the house I keep saying stuff like

"I'm going upstairs if you want to follow me"

Much to the puzzlement of my siblings, might I add!

Current Listening; Black & Gold - Sam Sparrow

No comments: