Sam here...
I went out drinking last night. A friend of mine had just turned 18 so it was an excuse to go drinking on a Thursday night! A couple of us have the 'old type' passports without the hologram because they brought the new type in 3 years ago with hologram. And I'm 13 in my passport photo LOL. So basically this place called Fibbers was running €3 drinks all night and free in, so we headed there about 10ish. But we couldn't get in because of passports. So we headed to this place Doyle's. Doyle's is the sort of place you could go, dressed in a clown suit, and get in!
We got in, obv. and started to get the drinks in, which were like €7 for a pint, which is like $11.50! It was dead when we arrived but after an hour we swiped a table and it was full. Everyone was so sound, except the tosser of a DJ. He played 'Ready for the floor' by Hot Chip about 6 times. And we asked him to put stuff on, something good, but he kept playing, The Beatles, Hot Chip, 80s Rejects and the theme to 'Sesame Street'(hence the title). People were pissed! I mean he was a sham! So we left at about half 2ish and got a taxi home!
I got here at half 3 after stumbling drunkenly looking for a taxi, fell up the stairs and apparently I left the fridge door open all night. £ and a half hours after I got home, There were 3 polish lads with a pneumatic drill hacking out foundations on the side of the house. Lovely.
I had sexy DKNY cologne that I brought to New York with me last September, and I couldn't find it when I got back so I thought I left it in the apartment but I found it last night so the Smell of it brought New York back because that's where I last wore it!
Current Listening; Personal Jesus - Depeche Mode

No comments:
Post a Comment