Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

A Few Things!

Sam here....




I just have a few things to say. And as it is my blog, I'm going to say them

1; People view the blog (I know this from my map), but they never comment on my blog. Try see it from my point of view. I'm writing this but I don't know why people aren't commenting? Is it boring? Do you have no opinion of what I said? Is it not worth commenting? Are you shy? If I'm doing something that drives you insane, tell me and I'll have a look at it!


2; I like Jay's idea of putting what I'm currently listening to at the bottom of each post, so I'm stealing it!

3; I've made a list of random facts about myself



  • I was born in Ireland and have never moved house
  • I'm the youngest in the family, at age 18
  • I love technology, but I push things to their limit and they usually wind up broken
  • This blog is here so I can procrastinate
  • If I don't hear from someone in a while, their automatically pissed off with me
  • I accidentally messed my ex up so much that she drunkenly said to me that she was afraid to fall in love again
  • I walk into a room and know where people stand after a minute or two (IE; who's repressed, the leader etc etc)
  • I have a RSI in my thumb from texting
  • I send an average of 2,700 texts a month
  • I regret coming out to my parents several times a week
  • I'm catholic when it's important
  • Both my parents are over 50
  • I'm middle class, and so are all of my friends.
  • I'm a bit of a snob, despite the fact that I'm not perfect
  • I'm overweight and hate myself for it
  • My brother is an alcoholic
  • I take everything for granted and am used to having everything handed to me.
  • I want to get married
  • The last boy I kissed can't remember who I am after seeing him for 5 weeks
  • I'd kill for a Mac
  • I've accepted the fact that I'm not going to college
  • I'm extremely lazy, unless it benefits me immediately
  • I can spell words really well. I look at them and I know how to spell them forever
  • I'm scared of going into the garden at the front of back of my house after dusk
  • I despise fights and fighting
  • I've never been to a concert
  • If there are rough people on the road, I'd get a cab to the end of the street instead of walking past them
  • On the night of my 18th birthday, my house was egged by the locals
  • I was a cute child
  • The heaviest thing I've lifted this year is my mobile phone
  • The electric shower scares the crap out of me
  • The cupboard under the stairs which my brother locked me in for 32 hours when I was 4 still scares me
  • I stand really highly with loads of people and I don't know why
  • I hate fish.
  • I love fishing
  • Any old technology fascinates me
  • I love Physics and Geography
  • I can speak 2 languages. English & Irish
  • I love wikipedia. It's brilliant.
  • I'm convinced that I have OCD


Current Listening; Disco Heat - Calvin Harris

1 comment:

David said...

I like lists. And frank honesty.
:-)