Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Chocolate

May I be the first to wish our readers

Happy international chocolate appreciation day!

Hoorah!!!

Do you know what really pisses me off? When you haven't talked to someone for weeks, and then they have nothing but criticism for your recent choices. Take for example two friends of mine that I only really keep contact with through school. A friend told them about Paul, I was planning on waiting until I actually saw them to tell them. Now I am facing a lot of pretty awkward questions, most with good points behind them but basically serve no purpose but to condemn my choices. Basically I am getting the whole "Its so soon after George,how could you" etc. OK so that is a good point, but the thing is, you can't choose when someone comes into your life, or in this case, returns into your life. You can't choose how you feel. And if I wasn't with Paul, I would be very tempted to get back with George and that would just end in more heartbreak for us both.
Speaking of heartbreak. I have just given up on Jamie all together. He isn't worth the pain.

and on that bombshell... later folks.
=]

No comments: