Older. Calmer. Wiser.

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

12 of 12






















































































1; Aren't they funky shoes yer man is wearing? They're really 50's or something!

2; Timetable of pure misery! Freedom is 9 short weeks away however!

3; I made toasted cheese sandwiches and burnt my elbow off it when the lid was up.

4; This is why I'll never drive. Traffic. Public transport in Dublin is ace as well!

5; iPhone. Released here 14th march. There's a huge anti-hype over it.

6; It went from sunny to overcast to sunny in like 20 seconds!

7; I thought this looked cool and very symmetrical, So I took a picture of it!

8; First item; Spicy potato wadges? Wedges maybe?

9; You know the rainbow is the whole gay pride thing? Well what is it when there's a rainbow going over a church?

10; I'm now being bribed to study. Free money is free money!

11; What it was like when I woke up! See number 6.

12; Just out of the shower. I may have been naked when I took this actually....


Current Listening; Cat People - David Bowie

5 comments:

Dogeared said...

I remember those big yellow buses from my trip to Dublin last June. Actually, the weather was pretty similar too (mostly grey and rainy. In June of all smegging months!).

Like the symmetrical platform shot :D

(if you want the easiest way to post photos - upload them to Photobucket.com first, then just post the "a href" code into your Blogger post. Really easy to just post the code, leave a space, type, space, post more code, etc. I wish I'd known that before fighting with Blogger's photo upload tool for over a year!)

Helen, Devon (12 of 12er)

Lisa B said...

No 7 the platform shot is really cool, love the symmetry, and a rainbow, wow!

Anonymous said...

Great photos.

I would love to send Fred Phelps that photo of the rainbow over the church!

Get paid to study. Sign me up!

Thanks for sharing :)

Poun said...

Cool shots !!

I love the symmetrical one at the train station !

Martini Dan said...

Nice photos! Love the rainbow.